P3’s Power Quality University provides an educational environment for training, testing, and evaluation of today’s power quality solutions and data center solutions and equipment.
UPS 101 Seminar
When it comes to purchasing uninterruptible power protection, the consumer is faced with a market full of hype and misleading claims. This hype ranges from small under-the-desk type UPS units to large data center units. Buying a UPS is very much like buying an insurance policy. As with insurance, you need to have a basic knowledge of what you are buying & know the right questions to ask.
- Types of available UPS systems
- How to pick the best one
- Witness Live UPS Testing
- Sizing UPS Systems
- UPS Communication Options
- UPS Maintenance
- N+1 Redundancy
During this seminar you will learn about...
General UPS Systems
- Learn about input harmonics developed from an unfiltered system.
- Discover 6 pulse, 12 pulse, & IGBT technologies at work.
- Learn about generator sizing & system compatibility.
- Redundancy & Capacity
Single Phase UPS Systems
- Observe the different output produced by different types of UPS systems.
- Off-line, line interactive and on-line double conversion.
Three Phase UPS Systems
- Market overview of US suppliers of UPS systems.
- Competitive analysis of several major suppliers in the three phase market.
While we all hope for things to go back to normal as soon as possible, a few
accommodations will have to be made to make PQU in-person
classroom seminars happen safely.
The following changes and restricted measures are necessary at this time:
*BISCI and IEEB credits are available for in-person classroom seminars only.