P3’s Power Quality University provides an educational environment for training, testing, and evaluation of today’s power quality solutions and data center solutions and equipment.
Power Quality Monitoring Seminar
The area’s leading power quality experts offer a new FREE class on Power Quality Monitoring in industrial environments.
Monitoring for power quality can be a very daunting task. Benefits such as recognizing problems, improving system performance and reducing downtime can result from proper power quality monitoring. In this seminar we will take you step by step through the process of monitoring for power quality.
In this Seminar, you will learn about and/or witness:
- Defining the monitoring process
- Determining the correct monitoring equipment
- Equipment placement and installation procedures
- Identify steps for meter installation and removal
- Interpreting the raw data
- Report writing and analysis
- Making recommendations for improvement
- Power Quality Case Studies
- Monitoring equipment Evaluation
- Safety Considerations
- Report Writing
While we all hope for things to go back to normal as soon as possible, a few
accommodations will have to be made to make PQU in-person
classroom seminars happen safely.
The following changes and restricted measures are necessary at this time:
*BISCI and IEEB credits are available for in-person classroom seminars only.
(10/28/21 12:00 pm)
(11/05/21 9:00 am)
(11/12/21 9:00 am)