P3’s Power Quality University provides an educational environment for training, testing, and evaluation of today’s power quality solutions and data center solutions and equipment.
Energy Savings Seminar
"Energy Savings" concepts are working their way into both new construction & existing facilities, this FREE seminar is designed to demonstrate, explain and show how your organization can benefit from some of these concepts.
- Your organization can save money & get a rapid payback by becoming a little more "Green."
- Look at energy savings concepts you never considered of before.
- Go way beyond the "basic" ways to save energy & into a more detailed, payback oriented energy savings approach.
Do you want to understand more about...
- Electrical Transformer losses & the "Sweet Spot" for efficiencies.
- Total Cost of Ownership for Transformers
- New Standards for Transformers
GREEN DATA CENTERS
- UPS Efficiencies
- Cooling Efficiencies
- Efficiency Calculations
- ASHRAE standards as they relate to Energy Effifiency
- New US DOE 2016 Transformer Efficiency Stadards
- Ways to save money on your Utility Bill today
- Actual Test Results & specs
- See installation examples
All this and more will be highlighted in this three hour seminar. You will save money if you put this knowledge to work for you!
*BISCI and IEEB credits are available for in-person classroom seminars only.