P3’s Power Quality University provides an educational environment for training, testing, and evaluation of today’s power quality solutions and data center solutions and equipment.
Data Center Cooling Seminar
There are many steps you can take to make your data center more responsive to your cooling needs. This seminar will discuss a basic and complex cooling practices in today's data center environment. Learn how to get more from your current cooling system and how to design an efficient cooling system for the future.
During this seminar you will learn about...
- Legacy Data Center Cooling
- Steps to Improve Efficiency
- Modular/Scalable Data Center Cooling
- Hot aile/Cold aile Containment Designs
- Modern, KW per Rack, Cooling Criteria
- Cooling Systems Impact on your PUE
- The Newest Cooling
*BISCI and IEEB credits are available for in-person classroom seminars only.