Enter your text here ...
As residential applications grow more complex, there's a new environment where electrical professionals can come together to learn the designs, technologies and installation best practices within today's most advanced power applications. Eaton is offering a hands-on training in an online setting called Power in Focus and features the best of their Experience Centers' environments.
Join three learning tracks, complete with Experience Center demonstrations, a live Q&A session and professional development hours from the Registered Continuing Education Program (RCEP) for select courses.
• 2020 NEC updates for residential installations: GFCI, surge, emergency disconnect (PDH class)
• Loadcenters and wiring devices: Providing power throughout your home
• Eaton Certified Contractor Network (ECCN): Taking your business to the next level
• Digital metering: Technical aspects and high-rise applications (PDH class)
• 2020 NEC updates: Six disconnect requirements and arc energy reduction (PDH class)
• Design and best practices for multi-family projects (PDH class)
• Powering grid innovation with smart home energy management
• Smart home future trends with Amazon
• Eaton custom solutions for multi-family and single-family applications
Courses, product demonstrations and an expert-led Q&A session kick off April 28. Be sure to join our welcome session at 10:45 a.m. ET.
P3 strives to bring you quality relevant industry related news.