P3’s Power Quality University provides an educational environment for hands-on training, testing, and evaluation of today’s power quality solutions and data center solutions and equipment.
Transformer Technology Seminar
The area's leading power quality experts offer an introduction to transformers and demonstrate how they work and discuss uses, problems & solutions in today's electrical environments.
This seminar presents transformer related equipment and procedures, and includes hands-on demonstration and labs.
- Transformer Related Definitions
- Function & Operation
- Problems & Solutions
- New Types of Transformers
Power Quality Topics including:
- Definition: History and definition.
- Magnetism: Relationship and affects.
- Parts of Transformer: Introduction to internal workings of transformers.
- Transformer Ratios: Explanation and function changes.
- Problems & Efficiency: Evolution & current efficiency.
- Latest technology: Caparison of legacy & modern.
* IEEB & CEU's are available for this PQU course.