P3’s Power Quality University provides an educational environment for hands-on training, testing, and evaluation of today’s power quality solutions and data center solutions and equipment.
Power Quality Monitoring Seminar
As a community of energy users, we are moving from reliance, to understanding, to optimizing our energy dollars. Part of this process involves monitoring what we are doing with our energy and how we can make better use of our energy dollars.
This seminar will show you a comprehensive picture of what some companies are doing to optimize their energy dollars and ensuring power quality. Study Power Quality Monitoring equipment and procedures, including hands on demonstration and labs.
In this Seminar, you will learn about and/or witness:
- Data Rack or Critical Load power monitoring and Control using APC rack power distribution units (PDU's)
- Panel, MCC and Service Entrance Monitoring using popular equipment from Dranetz, Power Visor and Power Logic
- A comparison matrix of available monitoring equipment
- Netbotz Data Center Monitoring
- Case Study presentations on actual monitoring
- Actual Power Quality Studies will be reviewed and evaluated.